For more detailed information on installing extensions with Team Foundation Server, refer to the Microsoft documentation.
Installing SpecMap for Team Foundation Server 2017+
To install SpecMap for Team Foundation Server:
- Open the team project collection you want to install the extension for.
- Visit the SpecMap marketplace page.
- Click on the Buy button at the top of the page. If you've already paid, expand Buy, and click on Install for paid users.
- Confirm your project collection.
- You may need to enter billing information if you have not paid.
- Save the installer (.vsix file).
- Follow the instructions in the popup on how to upload the installer to your TFS server.
- Once the installation is complete, make sure you assign the extension to those users who require it.
Installing SpecMap for Team Foundation Server 2015 and TFS Offline
If you are using TFS 2015 or an offline version of TFS, you will need to download the TFS installer directly from the SpecMap website.
Once you have downloaded the .vsix file, follow these steps to install the extension on your server.