Once you have created a map, the next step is to add the top-level user activities:
- Click on the plus icon indicated by the Click to add a new user activity hint:
- Enter a title for the user activity in the text box at the top.
- Enter an Outcome for the user activity.
- Click on Save and close.
- You can now assign a work item to the user activity. Locate the desired work item in the list on the left (use the Features/Epics/Stories options to restrict the entries in the list or enter a filter), and drag the work item to the user activity:
The selected work item is entered in the user activity:
Note: If you know the work item ID, you can also enter it manually in this field.
- Repeat the process until you have finished adding your activities:
Reordering User Activities
To reorder a user activity:
- Click anywhere on the box representing the user activity at the top of your map and keep the mouse button pressed.
- Drag the user activity to the space between user activities to move it there. A blue bar indicates the new position of the user activity:
- Release the mouse button.